3.2m horizontal steel plate pretreatment production line
The 3.2-meter horizontal steel plate pretreatment production line is composed of a workpiece conveying system, a shot blasting cleaner, a paint spraying room, a drying room, and a dust removal system.
The steel plate pretreatment line is also called the steel pretreatment line, which refers to the process of blasting and rusting the surface of the steel before processing (that is, the state of the raw materials) and applying a layer of protective primer. After the steel plate is pretreated, it can improve the corrosion resistance of mechanical products and metal components, improve the fatigue resistance of the steel plate, and extend its service life. At the same time, it can also optimize the state of the steel surface process, which is conducive to CNC cutting and blanking. . In addition, because the shape of steel plate profiles is relatively regular before processing, it is conducive to mechanical rust removal and automatic painting. Therefore, the use of steel pretreatment can greatly improve the efficiency of cleaning work, reduce the labor intensity of cleaning work and environmental pollution.
The steel plate pretreatment line is suitable for removing rust, removing stress from welding slag, spray painting, etc. on steel plates, profiles, and structural parts. Common section steels such as angle steel, channel steel, I-beam, etc. can be processed by the steel plate pretreatment line.
This steel pretreatment production line is a new mechatronics product developed on the basis of similar products at home and abroad. The entire assembly line is controlled by imported industrial PLC, which realizes the process from feeding → feeding → shot blasting → cleaning → spray painting → Drying → Sending the whole process is automatic (and can be switched automatically and manually), easy to operate. It is ideal for pre-treatment of surface rust removal, welding slag and stress removal, painting, etc. on steel plates, profiles and structural parts. Automation equipment. Its overall performance has reached the advanced level of similar international products.
Equipment main features
1. Comprehensive digestion and absorption design technology, so that this machine has the characteristics of advanced design, reasonable structure, reliable operation and high production efficiency.
2. The projective schematic diagram and the complete set of drawings of the shot blasting machine are completely drawn by computer-aided design (CAD).
3. A total of 8 shot blasting machines adopting large shot blasting capacity, high power and high shot speed. The layout of the shot blaster is simulated by a computer three-dimensional dynamic simulation, and all sections of the workpiece can be directly shot by the projectile.
4. The chrome alloy cast iron used in the cleaning room is protected, the special nut is fixed, the joint is used for connection, the building block structure is installed, the replacement is simple and convenient, and the service life is long.
5. The separator adopts a curtain-type separator, which has a good separation effect. The separation efficiency of pellets, slag and dust reaches 99%. Spiral conveying adopts advanced three-level sealing protection method, and the sealing effect is good.
6. Adopting a dust removal system consisting of a cartridge dust collector, 15Mg / m3 indoors and 65Mg / m3 outdoor emissions.
7. The whole machine has an assembled structure with a beautiful appearance. The antirust paint and topcoat are sprayed on two layers to achieve the purpose of antirust and surface beautification.
The main technical parameters of the 3.2-meter horizontal steel plate pretreatment production line
3.2m horizontal steel plate pretreatment production line service guarantee measures
| Serial number || project || parameter |
| 1 || Workpiece specifications || Steel plate || Width: ≤3000mm Thickness: 6-40mm Length: ≤12000mm |
| Single-piece profile || Maximum height: 450mm width: 500mm length: ≤12000mm |
| 2 || Processing material and strength range || Q235, Q345, Q390; marine A, B, C, D grade steel; marine AH32, AH36, DH32, DH36EH36, etc. |
| 3 || Roller load || 1000 Kg / m |
| 4 || Speed || Conveying roller speed: 1 ～ 8m / min |
| Speed of processing steel plate: 2.5-3.5m / min |
| Processing section speed: 2.5-3.5m / min |
| 5 || Use abrasive || Steel wire cutting shot and cast steel shot (Φ1.2 ～ 1.5mm) |
| 6 || Annual processing capacity || 50000-60000 tons (single shift, 12mm based on steel plate equivalent) |
| 7 || Quality Standard || Surface cleanliness || GB8923-88 (ISO8501) AB Sa2.5 |
| Surface roughness || GB1031-1995, 40 ～ 70μm (adjustable) |
| Paint film || Thickness (dry film): 15 ～ 25μm (adjustable) |
| Surface quality: smooth, no leakage, no flow |
| 8 || energy consumption || Total line power || 371KW |
| Compressed air consumption || 3m3 / min (pressure ≥0.5mPa) |
| 9 || Workplace noise || ≤85db (A) GBJ87-85 ≤ Noise Hygienic Standard for Industrial Enterprises ≥ |
| 10 || Dust emission concentration || ≤120mg / m3 || GB16297－1996 ≤ Air pollution emission standards ≥ |
| 11 || Organic solvent exhaust emissions || stupid || ＜ 12mg / m3 |
| Jiaben || <40mg / m3 |
| Erjiaben || ＜ 70mg / m3 |
| 12 || Whole line || maximum height || See hoist height indoors |
| Total length || ≈45m |
1. Detailed answers to related technical inquiries from customers.
2. Configure high-quality equipment models and solutions for users according to their needs.
3. Send company technicians to the user's site for free to plan the site for the user and design the installation flowchart for the user's reference.
4. Provide technical information such as equipment list, equipment process layout, civil engineering foundation drawings, and equipment installation drawings.
1. The company's technical staff will guide the foundation construction at the user's site.
2. The company arranges the equipment required for production strictly in accordance with the contents of the contract.
3. Strict inspection, test machine, organization shipment and user acceptance before the product leaves the factory.
1. The company assigns special after-sales service personnel to guide customers to install and debug on site
2. On-site training operators
3. After the installation of the complete set of equipment, leave 1-2 full-time technical staff to assist customers for 24-48 hours of production free of charge until the user is satisfied.
3.2m horizontal steel plate pretreatment production line using environment and kinetic energy requirements:
AC three-phase: 380V (-10% to + 10%) AC single-phase: 220V (-10% to + 10%)
DC low voltage: 24V (± 10%) Frequency: 50HZ (± 2%)
Wind pressure: 0.4 ～ 0.6Mpa Water pressure: Normal pressure Ambient temperature: -10 ℃ ～ 40 ℃ Relative humidity: ≤90% (25 ℃)
Reasons for choosing Jiangsu Machinery Co., Ltd .:
● China Petroleum and Natural Gas Group Corporation, a designated supplier of equipment for designated procurement.
● Continuous phase 5 project, providing wind-suction environmental protection sand blasting room equipment for Zhengzhou Yutong Company.
● Surface treatment sandblasting coating shot blasting equipment has reached the international level, and has now been exported to Russia, Haskstan, Indonesia, Taiwan and other countries and regions.
Friendly reminder from Jiangsu Yingda Machinery:
The information on the network can be used as a platform for you to understand the relevant knowledge of the equipment and find manufacturers. You need to choose the real manufacturer when purchasing equipment. If you encounter technical problems, quality problems, and purchase related accessories during the use of the equipment, you can find us in time. There is no one-shot deal to buy our products. We also hope to spread the "Yingda" brand to more customers through your use. Therefore, you are the user and the communicator of our equipment.
[Price is for reference only, no transaction price, the actual product shall prevail, please contact us for consultation]
Company profile <br /> Jiangsu Yingda Machinery Co., Ltd. (formerly Dafeng Foundry Machinery General Factory) was established in 1976. It is a high-tech enterprise integrating R & D, design, manufacturing, sales and installation services. Jiangsu Yingda has been engaged in the research and development and production of surface treatment equipment for nearly 40 years. It mainly produces seven series of products in the mechanical industry such as metal surface cleaning machinery and equipment, and sand processing modeling equipment. Products are widely used in railways, automobiles, ships, construction machinery, metallurgy, military industry, medicine and other fields.
The company took the lead in passing ISO9001: 2008 quality management system certification and ISO14001: 2004 environmental management system certification. With a professional technical team, it has successively obtained 30 product patents such as mesh belt pass type shot blasting machine, new mechanical recycling blasting room, roller pass type heavy steel shot blasting machine and 10 Jiangsu high-tech products. (Note: For details of each product patent and all certificates, please refer to the company's official website: http://ywl66.com/ or Ali integrity file)
The company adheres to the tenet of "innovation and intent to build", adheres to the principle of "honesty and responsibility", is committed to using technology to provide customers with a better experience and service, and grows with customers to achieve win-win. The product structure and business scope are diversified, serialized and grouped. The products are exported to all parts of the country, and some are exported to Southeast Asia, West Asia and other places.
The company can provide customers with complete sets of steel plate pretreatment production line equipment, and can also be customized according to customer needs.
Welcome friends from various circles to call or come to our company for inspection and negotiation!
Company phone: 0515-83752966
24-hour customer service hotline: 400-690-2006 Corporate website: http://ywl66.com
Enterprise Wangpu: http://www.jsydjx.cn/
Business address: No. 43 Dalong Xiaojie, Xituan Town, Dafeng, Yancheng City, Jiangsu Province. Blog: http://jsydzj.blog.1688.com/
The above is the professional customized product information of the 3.2-meter horizontal steel plate pretreatment production line manufacturer. If you have any questions about the function and technical parameters of the steel plate pretreatment production line, please contact us, welcome to consult and negotiate!